Free Estate Planning Workshop
Join us to understand estate planning and how it can affect you and your family and how important having a good plan is.
Here are some questions we will answer.
- Can I protect my “STUFF “from government/Long Term Care/family? How??
- I have single children over 18, do I still have authority to make health decisions if something happens to them?
- What is a trust? What’s the difference between Revocable and Irrevocable?
- How can I avoid Probate? (Do I need or want to avoid it?)
- Can/Should I give my “STUFF” to the kids/others? (House, etc.
- If I give my stuff away, will it take 60 months for it to be safe?
- If I have digital assets, are they treated differently?
- What are a Power of Attorney, a Living Will and a Health Care Proxy? What’s the difference? Which do I need?
- How can I plan for (my) disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRA’s safe? Do I need special planning f note this may be a different message you MaryAnne is also your well you know you saw or them?
- What if I do nothing and fail to plan while I can?