Join us to understand estate planning and how it can affect you and your family and how important having a will is. The workshop is free and informative!
Here are some questions we will answer.
- I die, where will my property go?
- I become disabled, who will care for my children, my properties and make decisions for me?
- I have single children over 18, do I still have authority to make health decisions if something happens to them?
- I need long term care, how will I afford it?
- I get sued, what is at risk?
- I want to keep my legal affairs private?
- I have digital assets. Are they treated differently?
- I do nothing and fail to plan while I can?
Learn More About Our Workshops